This bottle is pressure-tested. Nevertheless, it could rupture under excess pressure. For this reason, please note the following:
- Do not fill with any fermenting liquids.
- If filled with carbonated drinks, excess pressure will form inside the bottle. This could push up the cap and liquid may leak out.
- Please do not fill with any hot drinks above 50°C, alcohol or corrosive liquids.
- Keep the filled bottle away from extreme heat.
- Do not place the filled bottle in the fridge or microwave.
After repeated use and cleaning, the cap will move more freely.
Before using for the first time and after each use, rinse out the bottle and cap with warm water, detergent and a soft brush. Remove the cap for cleaning (see figure).
The internal, white sealing ring can be removed from the cap by tapping the cap against a solid surface. Leave all parts to dry.